Shook & Stone are experienced car accident attorneys who have represented many T-Bone accident victims. T-Bone car accidents in Las Vegas are some of the most dangerous kinds of traffic collisions.
Common Causes & Injuries
T-Bone accidents occur when one car crashes into the side of another car, often at an intersection. T-Bone wrecks can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Distracted driving – T-Bone accidents are often caused by drivers who are distracted and not paying attention to the road.
- Speeding – T-Bone accidents can also be caused by drivers who are speeding and not able to stop in time to avoid a collision.
- Drunk driving – T-Bone accidents can also be caused by drunk drivers.
If you have been involved in a T-Bone accident, it is important to seek medical attention immediately. T-Bone collisions in Las Vegas often result in serious injuries, such as:
- Broken Bones – T-Bone accidents often result in broken bones, which can require surgery and lengthy rehabilitation.
- Internal Bleeding – T-Bone accidents can also cause internal bleeding, which can be life-threatening.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – T-Bone accidents can also cause traumatic brain injuries, which can have long-term consequences.
What You Should Do if You Have Been in a T-Bone Accident
Report the accident to the police
It is important to report the accident to the police so that there is an official record of what happened.
Get medical attention
As mentioned above, T-Bone accidents often result in serious injuries, so it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Try to gather evidence at the scene of the accident, such as photos or videos of the damaged vehicles, witness information, and your own account of what happened.
Call our experienced T-Bone accident attorneys
T-Bone crashes can be complex, and it is important to have experienced legal representation on your side. Our attorneys will fight for you to get the compensation you deserve.
How Much Does it Cost to Hire an Auto Accident Attorney?
There is no cost to hire our firm, and we only get paid if you win your case. Our Las Vegas attorneys represent clients on a contingency fee basis, which means that you only pay us if we are successful in obtaining a recovery on your behalf.
How Can an Attorney Help Me with My Accident?
An attorney can help you in a number of ways, including:
- Filing a lawsuit – If you have been involved in a T-Bone crash in Las Vegas, our proactive lawyers can file a lawsuit on your behalf to recover compensation for your injuries.
- Investigating the accident – Our attorneys will investigate the accident to determine who was at fault and what happened.
- Gathering evidence – Our attorneys will gather evidence to support your claim, such as photos of the accident scene, witness statements, and your own account of what happened.
- Negotiating with the insurance company – T-Bone accidents can be complex, and insurance companies will often try to lowball victims who attempt to settle their claims on their own. Our attorneys will negotiate with the insurance company to get you the maximum compensation possible.
- Taking your case to trial – If we are unable to settle with the insurance company, our attorneys are prepared to take your case to trial and fight for you in court.
Contact a Las Vegas T-Bone Car Accident Attorney at Our Firm
If you or someone you love has been involved in a T-Bone car accident in Las Vegas, our attorneys are here to help.
We understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that T-Bone collisions can take on victims and their families, and we will fight for you to get the compensation you deserve.
Contact Shook & Stone today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced auto accident attorneys. We serve clients throughout Las Vegas and the surrounding areas.