About Shook & Stone
Shook & Stone is a full-service law firm comprised of skilled lawyers who are prepared to fight for your right to fair compensation.
No matter your legal needs, you can benefit from the unrivaled personal attention, dedication, and commitment of our passionate attorneys.
Shook & Stone is one Nevada’s premier personal injury lawyers specializing in auto accident, workers compensation, and social security disability claims. People continually choose our firm for the following reasons:
- Over 750 Million dollars recovered
- Thousands of clients helped
- No fee unless we win
- Award-winning attorneys
- Over 100 years of combined experience
About the Shook & Stone Scholarship
The lawyers at Shook & Stone understand that education is incredibly important for all generations. The experiences and lessons you learn are unrivaled. We want to help students in their paths to higher education, which is why we have created the Shook & Stone scholarship.
If you share our goal of helping individuals fully understand their rights and the benefits of hiring a skilled personal injury attorney, we want you to submit an essay for the chance to win $1,000.
The Shook & Stone scholarship is open to undergraduate and law students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The candidate must submit a 2,000 (max) word essay response to the one of the prompts:
- How do personal injury attorneys benefit society?
- Why is it important for injured individuals to have legal representation?
- What poses the biggest personal injury risk for individuals?
- What options do injured individuals have, whether legal, physical, etc.?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
- There will be two winners selected for a $1,000 prize, one winner will be a student in Nevada and the other winner will be a student within the United States.
Please send any scholarship questions to email@example.com with the subject line “2024 Shook & Stone Scholarship”
Deadline for Submission
The essay submission deadline is 12:00 a.m. EST, July 1, for the fall semester and 12:00 a.m. EST, December 1, for the spring semester.
Selection Process and Notification
Finalist may be asked to submit to a video prior to final decision. The winning applicants will be announced within two months of the submission deadline. The Shook & Stone scholarship committee will email the winning party.
The $1,000 scholarship award is intended for academic use, but will be awarded without restrictions.
Contact the Shook & Stone Scholarship Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.