About Shook & Stone
Shook & Stone is a full-service law firm comprised of skilled lawyers who are prepared to fight for your right to fair compensation. No matter your legal needs, you can benefit from the unrivaled personal attention, dedication, and commitment of our passionate attorneys. Shook & Stone is one Nevada’s premier personal injury lawyers specializing in auto accident, workers compensation, and social security disability claims. People continually choose our firm for the following reasons:
- Over half a billion dollars recovered
- Thousands of clients helped
- No fee unless we win
- Award-winning attorneys
- Over 100 years of combined experience
About the Shook & Stone Scholarship
The lawyers at Shook & Stone understand that education is incredibly important for all generations. The experiences and lessons you learn are unrivaled. We want to help students in their paths to higher education, which is why we have created the Shook & Stone scholarship.
If you share our goal of helping individuals fully understand their rights and the benefits of hiring a skilled personal injury attorney, we want you to submit an essay for the chance to win $2,500.
The Shook & Stone scholarship is open to undergraduate and law students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must submit the following in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name of school, area of study, and intended graduation date
- An essay (max 2,000 words) or a video (max two minutes) included as an attachment
The submitted essay or video must include your response to one of the following essay topics:
- How do personal injury attorneys benefit society?
- Why is it important for injured individuals to have legal representation?
- What poses the biggest personal injury risk for individuals?
- What options do injured individuals have, whether legal, physical, etc.?
Deadline for Submission
The essay submission deadline is 12:00 a.m. EST, July 1, for the fall semester and 12:00 a.m. EST, December 1, for the spring semester.
Selection Process and Notification
The winning applicant will be announced within two months of the submission deadline. The Shook & Stone scholarship committee will email the winning party.
The $2,500 scholarship award is intended for academic use, but will be awarded without restrictions.
Contact the Shook & Stone Scholarship Committee at email@example.com.