100% Free Consultation

100% Free Consultation

What happens if I am in a car accident? (Injured)

What happens if I am injured in a car accident?

We get calls all the time from people who have been injured in car accidents, and they have concerns about medical bills that are mounting. The collection notices are coming in the mail, and they will call us frantically wondering what they can do.

Here’s what we tell people: First of all, unless you are actually being sent to collections, they are just notices. If your health insurance can pay in the meantime in order to avoid collections, by all means let your health insurance pay those medical bills.

In the end, the person that hurt you, or the entity or property owner that hurt you, will be the ones who will pay all of your damages and get you back to where you were before the incident happened.

For questions about your personal injury case, contact Shook & Stone today.


Recent Posts

A Guide to Understanding Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)

What is a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)? A traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a type...

5 Common Causes of Personal Injury Accidents and How to Avoid Them

What Is a Personal Injury Accident? Personal injury accidents are any type of accident that...

10 Most Dangerous Jobs for Personal Injury Accidents

Is Yours One of the Most Dangerous Occupations? Working in certain industries can be hazardous...

How to Prove Liability in a Las Vegas Dog Bite Case

Overview of Dog Bite Liability in Las Vegas Dog bite liability in Las Vegas can...

East Las Vegas Crash Leaves One Dead

On Thursday night in east Las Vegas, a vehicle struck a pedestrian resulting in their...

We're available

Get a Free Consultation

Pay Nothing, Unless We Win