We’ve have been named to the ‘Best Workers’ Compensation Attorney in Las Vegas’ list by proprietary research company Expertise, based in Encino, California. Expertise ranks companies and service professionals in over 200 industries and many people rely on these rankings when choosing who to work with for all their needs.
The Selection Process
After 121 Las Vegas attorneys were narrowed down to 77, the in-depth selection process began. Each attorney was scored on more than 25 variables across five categories, including:
- Reputation — a history of delighted customers and outstanding service
- Credibility — building customer confidence with licensing, accreditations, and awards
- Experience — masters of their craft, based on years of practical experience and education
- Availability — consistently approachable and responsive, so customers never feel ignored
- Professionalism — providing service with honesty, reliability, and respect
Based on these criteria, the attorney list was pared down to the final 13, of which Shook & Stone ranks in the Top Three for workers’ compensation attorneys.
Workers’ Comp Attorneys
Here at Shook & Stone, our attorneys are here to help with every aspect of a workers’ compensation claim, including how to file, attending any hearings involved, understanding employer responsibilities, and more. When you are faced with a workers’ comp issue, Shook & Stone is the team you want to call.
If you have been injured in the workplace, you are entitled to certain benefits such as:
- Medical treatment
- Compensation for lost work
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Total and partial permanent disability
Our attorneys are highly skilled at ensuring that you receive the maximum benefits you deserve for your injuries, whether they were from an on-the-job accident or an occupational illness.
Work With the Best Workers’ Compensations Attorneys
If you have been injured on the job in Las Vegas or Reno, Nevada, you need a professional, experienced legal team on your side. Our attorneys have more than 85 years of combined legal expertise and are prepared to handle your workers’ comp claim. We are proud to have been recognized as a top workers’ compensation attorney in Las Vegas and are dedicated to guiding you through the process.
To schedule a free case evaluation, you can contact the Shook & Stone team at 702-570-0000 today. We look forward to speaking with you.