Call 24/7 for a FREE consultation | You pay nothing until we win
Worker's Compensation Paralegal
Essential Job Functions:
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files; monitoring calendars; meeting deadlines; documenting actions; inputting information into file database and case management software.
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case including claim adjusters, nurse case managers, PPD rating physicians and vocational rehabilitation specialists.
- Enhances trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits; scheduling witnesses; ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed.
Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED (or equivalent) required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience handling Nevada Industrial Insurance Claims.
- Microsoft Word & Outlook experience required; Excel experience preferred.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent telephone, writing, and proofreading skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as to work independently.
- Organization, planning, attention to detail, and dependability.
- Firm and Client Confidentiality required.
*To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations to email@example.com. Please put the position you are applying for in the Subject line.