Las Vegas Brain Injury Attorneys
Shook & Stone - Las Vegas Brain Injury Lawyers
Voted Best Brain Injury Lawyers in Las Vegas
When you need an Experienced Las Vegas Brain Injury Attorney on Your Side - You pick Shook & Stone
A brain injury as a result of an accident in Las Vegas can be a devastating event. If you or someone you know has suffered a brain injury in an accident, the experienced Las Vegas brain injury lawyers at Shook & Stone Law Firm can help. Call us at (702) 570-0000 or fill out the form for a free consultation.
Brain injuries can occur as a result of many different types of accidents, including:
Our Brain Injury Legal Team
The effects of a Brain Injury
A brain injury can have a number of different effects on the victim, which may include:
Recovering Compensation After Suffering a Brain Injury
You may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical expenses – including ambulance fees, hospitalization, surgery, rehabilitation, and more
- Lost wages – if you are unable to work as a result of your injuries
- Pain and suffering – for the physical and emotional anguish caused by your injuries.
- Quality of Life – for the loss of enjoyment of life that you have suffered as a result of your injuries
- Punitive damages – in some cases, where the negligent party acted with gross negligence or recklessness, punitive damages may be awarded to punish the at-fault party and deter future similar conduct.
How a Las Vegas Personal Injury Law Firm Can Help
If you or someone you love has suffered a brain injury in an accident, the experienced Las Vegas brain injury lawyers at Shook & Stone Law Firm can help you fight for the compensation you deserve. We understand the devastating effects a brain injury can have on the victim and their family, and we will fight to get you the full compensation you are entitled to. Contact us today for a free consultation.
The experienced personal injury attorneys at Shook & Stone in Las Vegas have represented many brain injury victims and their families. We understand the devastating effects a brain injury can have, not only on the victim, but also on their families. We will fight to get you the full compensation you are entitled to under Nevada law. Contact us today at (702) 570-0000 for a free consultation.