About Shook & Stone
Las Vegas Personal Injury Attorneys
Shook & Stone has established a reputation as one of the premier personal injury law firms in southern Nevada. Our firm's injury lawyers have dedicated their careers to fighting on behalf of injured victims and their families in all areas of personal injury law. Our legal team is passionate about helping our clients through tough times, and we're committed to securing the results and compensation they deserve.
- Over 85 Years' Experience
- Over $500 Million Recovered
- In Practice Since 1997
- Offices Across Nevada
- Award-Winning Lawyers
Awards & Accolades
At Shook & Stone, our legal team is continually recognized for the service we deliver, the support we provide, and the results we secure. By focusing on our clients and making their needs our top priority, we have been honored with a number of professional awards and distinctions.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers – This is an invitation-only organization recognizing top trial attorneys in the United States. Attorneys must pass a rigorous, multiphase selection process and demonstrate the highest standards of trial advocacy, skill, and experience. This distinction solidifies Shook & Stone as a national-caliber firm.
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum® – This organization is for firms that have won millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for clients. To gain admittance, firms must demonstrate superior results in complex cases secure verdicts or settlements over $2 million. Less than 1% of lawyers in the U.S. earn membership into the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- "Superb" 10 out of 10 Avvo Rating – Avvo is a trusted nationwide attorney rating system used to provide consumers in need of legal representation with objective information and reviews about lawyers. The 10/10 Superb rating is the highest available, and speaks volumes about the reputation we've built among clients and legal peers.
- A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau® – The Better Business Bureau® (BBB) is widely recognized as the source for identifying legitimate businesses across the nation. The BBB issues letter grades based on factors that include a company's history of complaints (if any), length of time in operation, their background as well as licensing information. While these grades do not guarantee the quality of a business, they do indicate valuable information. A+ is the highest rating possible.
Committed to Clients
Our dedicated attorneys and support staff take a genuine interest in addressing the unique issues that affect our clients, and we make a point of providing compassionate and comprehensive legal representation. With extensive resources, we're able to provide support beyond legal representation, and we go above and beyond to help clients put their lives back together.
Giving Back to the Community
Shook & Stone is proud to sponsor a number of charitable organizations throughout Nevada. Two of our current programs include the Street Safe program and the American Heart Association. Our firm has also teamed up with NBC's My News 3 to produce a series of public service announcements regarding helpful tips for pedestrians and drivers. In sponsorship with the American Heart Association, Shook & Stone encourages individuals to be informed about the warning signs of heart disease, the number one killer of all Americans. You can view some of our public service announcements below:
Contact Shook & Stone Today
What sets Shook & Stone apart from other law firms is our ability to provide everything you need in one place. Our attorneys and staff are dedicated not only to obtaining justice, but also to servicing the legal and personal needs of our clients with professionalism and integrity. For your convenience, we are available for weekend and evening appointments by prior arrangement, and members of our staff speak Spanish, French, German, and Korean.
To learn more about our firm and how we can help you, call 702-996-6066.
View the firm's profile at FindaPersonalInjuryAttorney.com.